Liquidity Management is a complex endeavor with multiple variables and factors affecting the desired goal of delivering the best execution. Global understands this complexity and has created a platform to derive liquidity based on our partner’s preferences and best execution principles.
Global’s unique focus is our customization and configurability in sourcing liquidity. We test and measure daily all liquidity destinations to ensure minimal slippage and information leakage. With Global’s flexible architecture and event engine, our platform can solve the complex problems inherent in todays marketplace.
Global’s liquidity management takes into account variables including:
- Fragmented Marketplace (60+ Liquidity Sources)
- Transaction cost related to lit markets and ATS markets
- Latency related to market centers
- Fulfillment percentage of market center
- Average fill size
- Information Leakage
- Regulatory rule changes
- Quote depth, Bid/Ask spread, Trade velocity
- Order types
- Size of the order
- Time to execute order
- Client benchmarks of execution